How to Donate
Westmount Congregation gratefully accepts donations. Please see below for details on how to donate online or by mail.
Donate using e-Transfer
(preferred method for online donations)
Please read the following carefully before submitting your donations:
- E-transfers are gratefully accepted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a member of Westmount Congregation your donations will be included in your annual tax receipt. Additionally, please include the following in the e-transfer COMMENT section:
- Envelope number (if you have one) i.e. E23
- Indicate how you would like your donation disbursed. Please see below for suggested short forms:
- G for General
- MO for Mission and Outreach
- B for Benevolent Fund
- A donation that is received without an allocation request will automatically be deposited into the General Fund.
- If you are a friend of Westmount Congregation but not a member of the church and would like to receive a tax receipt please send a separate email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Confirmation of successful e-transfer.
Donate by Mail
Make your cheque payable to Westmount Congregation and mail it to:
23 Westmount Drive South, Orillia ON L3V 6C8
Thank you for contributing to God's work in our community and the world through Westmount Congregation.